Khulna dc office job circular 2023 ,
District Commissioner’s office Khulna has recently released a notification for the recruitment of manpower in its Union Parishad. The Local Government Branch is an institution of the Ministry of Local Government Rural Development and Cooperatives, Department of Local Government. It is a branch under the control of the District Commissioner.
District level Union Parishads are managed under this branch. All activities are conducted by the District Commissioner Mr. President. Recently the official website www.khulna.gov.bd published the notification for the appointment of 07 (seven) Union Parishad Secretary under Khulna district. Permanent citizens of Khulna district can apply for all these posts. District Commissioner’s Office Khulna has invited eligible candidates to apply for all these posts.
- Khulna union parishad secretary job circular 2023:
- Union parishad secretary Khulna job circular 2023 jpg/pdf file:
- Admit card of Khulna dc office job circula 2023:
- Question patterns of Khulna dc office job circula 2023:
- www.forms.gov.bd Application form
- Condition of Khulna gov bd job circular 2023:
- Documents attached with the application form of Khulna dc office job circular 2023:
- Important issue of Khulna gov bd job circular 2023:
Khulna union parishad secretary job circular 2023:
It is a real privilege to serve in the Union Parishad while staying in one’s own district. A golden opportunity for those unemployed youths or those who want to make a career in Union Parishad. You can apply for all these posts in honors side. You do not need any additional qualifications or experience to apply for these positions.
All recruitment activities will be conducted under the control of the District Commissioner. An eligible candidate should send the completed application form to the Deputy Commissioner Khulna by 3rd October 2022.
StudyGuideBD Khulna District Union Parishad Secretary Recruitment Notification is discussing in detail. Here Union Parishad will discuss recruitment notification, application date, how to apply, last date of application, possible exam date, suggestion and etc. studyguidebd publishes all information here including various job placements.
Name of institute- Khulna dc office
- Location- Khulna
- Job type Full time
- Job categories- Semi Government
- Number of vacancies -07
- Number of posts- 1
- Application published- 01 september 2022
- Application starts- 01september 2022
- Application deadline 03 October 2022
- Application by POst office
- Salary See the circular
- Age 18-30/32( quota)
- Gender Both male and female
- Educational Qualification See the circular
- Job source www.khulna.gov.bd
- Official website www.khulna.gov.bd
- Online application form –www.forms.gov.bd
Union parishad secretary Khulna job circular 2023 jpg/pdf file:
Khulna Deputy Commissioner’s office has published a circular for the appointment of 07 (seven) public secretaries on the official website. StudyGuideBD has collected and published recruitment circulars. See notification below.
Admit card of Khulna dc office job circula 2023:
District Commissioner’s office Khulna will collect all application forms after September 13. Then the application selection committee will scrutinize the application. Valid applications will be selected from among them. Admit card will be sent by post to valid application candidates. The admit card will mention the time, date and venue of the written test. Attend the exam on the scheduled date mentioned in the admit card. Admit Card guidelines must be followed during the examination.
Question patterns of Khulna dc office job circula 2023:
Appointment to the post of Union Parishad Secretary is usually done in written form. The District Commissioner conducts all recruitment activities. In this case all activities of question paper preparation, seat plan, question paper evaluation are conducted by the Deputy Commissioner. An exam of 80 marks is taken from these five subjects of Bengali, Arithmetic, English and General Knowledge and Union Parishad.
www.forms.gov.bd Application form
To apply for the post of Union Parishad Secretary of District Commissioner Office Khulna prescribed application form should be used. Application form is available at www.forms.gov.bd or official website of Khulna district www.khulna.gov.bd. The application form should be filled in full by hand and addressed to the Deputy Commissioner Khulna and should reach by post at the office of the Deputy Commissioner Khulna on 3rd October 2022 during office hours.
Condition of Khulna gov bd job circular 2023:
- The candidate must be a citizen of Bangladesh by birth and a permanent resident of Khulna district.
- Addressed to the Deputy Commissioner, Khulna in the application form prescribed by the government on 03/10/2022 AD. It should reach by post at the office of the Deputy Commissioner during office hours within the date. No direct application will be accepted. No application will be accepted after the prescribed time. The envelope should be written in bold letters with the name of the post, special quota (if any) and full name and address of the applicant in legible letters on the left side. The prescribed application form can be collected from Ministry of Public Administration website www.forms.gov.bd Khulna district web portal www.khulna.gov.bd and local government branch of this office.
- Required information should be provided as per the instructions and requirements of the prescribed application form. Candidate age limit is 10-08-2022 AD. Must be between 18 to 30 years on date. However, the age limit is relaxable up to 32 years in case of children or children of freedom fighters. No affidavit regarding age will be admissible.
Documents attached with the application form of Khulna dc office job circular 2023:
a) 03 (three) copies of 5×5 cm freshly drawn attested by a gazetted officer of first class. Size color photograph should be attached at the designated place of application and 02 (two) copies of stamp size color photograph should be submitted. There should be a clear seal bearing the name, designation of the attesting officer.
b) Citizenship certificate issued by the concerned City Corporation Councillor/ Municipal Mayor/ Union Parishad Chairman.
c) Photocopy of Computer Typing Certificate (where applicable) along with photocopy of all educational qualifications and all experience certificates (Attested by First Class Gazetted Officer with Named Seal).
d) Character Certificate by Named Seal issued by First Class Gazetted Officer.
(e) If the child/pet of a freedom fighter, the job candidates applying for the freedom fighter quota must submit the attested copy of the consolidated list published by the Ministry of Liberation War by filling the information mentioned in the table below along with the prescribed form.
f) A bank draft (irrevocable) of Tk 500/- (Five Hundred) in favor of Deputy Commissioner, Khulna from any scheduled bank should be attached with the application form.
g) 01 (one) 10 inch x 4.5 inch return envelope affixed with postage stamp of Rs.10.
Important issue of Khulna gov bd job circular 2023:
- Late applications and defective/incomplete applications will be treated as rejected.
- Job aspirants have to submit the application form within the prescribed time through the appropriate authority. In this case no advance copy of application form will be accepted. Govt regarding Quota for Children of Freedom Fighters/ Women/ Ansar VDP/ Orphans/ Physically Handicapped/ Minority Candidates as per Govt Policy
- Rules will be followed. In this case the candidate has to submit attested copies of certificates/certificates issued by the appropriate authority in support of his quota claim. Otherwise he will be considered as a general candidate.
- If the appointment is obtained by concealing any information or providing wrong information, the appointment of the concerned candidate will be canceled and strict legal action will be taken against him.
- Candidates shortlisted in the written and practical tests will have to present or submit original copies of all certificates and quota related certificates as proof of computer typing including citizenship certificate, national identity card/birth registration certificate, educational qualification, experience certificate while participating in the oral examination.
- Any kind of recommendation or solicitation regarding the appointment will be considered against the eligibility of the candidate. The decision of the appointing authority regarding acceptance and rejection of applications shall be final. No objection can be raised in this regard.
- The Authority reserves the right to modify/extend/add/delete and cancel the terms and conditions of this notification without assigning any reason.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidate for appearing in written/oral test.
Applicatin deadline is 03 October 2022: