Narail Union Parishad secretary job circular has recently released a notification for the recruitment of manpower in its Union Parishad.
The Local Government Branch is an institution of the Ministry of Local Government Rural Development and Cooperatives, Department of Local Government.
It is a branch under the control of the District Commissioner. District-level Union Parishads are managed under this branch.
All activities are conducted by the District Commissioner Mr. President. Recently the Union Parishad under Narail District has published a notification for the appointment of five Union Parishad Secretaries.
Permanent citizens of the Narail district can apply for all these posts. The office of the District Commissioner, Narail has invited qualified candidates to apply for all these posts.
It is really a privilege to work in the Union Parishad in your own district.
This a golden opportunity for those unemployed youth or those who want to make a career in Union Parishad.
You can apply for all these positions on the honors side. You do not need any additional qualifications or experience to apply for these positions.
All the recruitment activities will be conducted under the control of the District Commissioner. Study Guide BD is discussing in detail the recruitment notification for the post of Union Parishad Secretary of Narail district.
Here Union Parishad will discuss recruitment notification, application date, how to apply, last date of application, possible exam date, suggestions and etc. StudyGuideBD publishes all information here including various job placements.
Narail Union Parishad secretary job circular
Summary of Union Parishad Secretary job circular:
Company name: Union Parishad, Narail
Name of post: Union Parishad secretary
Number of vacancies: 5
Application starts: 14 August 2022.
Application deadline: 13 September 2022
Application fees: 500tk
Application source and the official website: www.narail.gov.bd
See the union Parishad secretary job circular
The Narail District Commissioner’s office has published a notification for the appointment of five secretaries on the official website. Study Guide BD has collected and published recruitment circulars. See the notification below.
Application Conditions of union Parishad secretary, Narail dc office:
- The candidate should be a citizen of Bangladesh by birth and a local resident of the Narail district.
- As per the government instructions, 75% of the salary of the post will be met from the government grant and 25% from the income of the Union Parishad.
- Interested candidates in the prescribed one-page form issued by the Ministry of Public Administration along with the Deputy Commissioner, Narail Must apply.
- The application form can be downloaded from the Ministry of Public Administration website www.mopa.gov.bd or from the notice board of the District Information Board www.narail.gov.bd website.
- Handwritten application to the Deputy Commissioner, Narail during office hours on 13 September 2022.
- Must reach this office by post on time. Applications received late and incomplete/defective applications will be treated as invalid. No direct application will be accepted. 5. On the application envelope in bold letters name of the post, special quota (if any), and the full name of the applicant on the left side and Address should be written in clear characters.
- Candidates’ age should be between 18 to 30 years as on 31 July 2022 AD. However, the age limit is relaxable in the case of eligible persons. An affidavit in respect of age is not admissible.
- Along with the application form from any branch of Sonali Bank Limited in the name of Deputy Commissioner, Narail for the selection examination 500/- (Five Hundred) bank draft (irrevocable) should be attached for the fee.
The following documents should be attached to the application form:
- Freshly attested 03 (three) copies 5×5 cm. Mr. Color photograph of the size is attached in the prescribed space of the application form and submit 02 (two) copies of stamp size color photographs.
- Citizenship certificate, national identity card, and birth certificate issued by the mayor of the municipality or the chairman of the concerned union council.
- Photocopy of educational qualification certificate.
- In the case of female candidates, if the husband’s address is used, the candidate shall be notified by the Mayor/Union of the Municipality concerned.
- A certificate signed by the Chairman of the Parishad must be submitted. 6) Prevailing government policies regarding quotas will be followed. In this case, the candidate has to submit attested copies of certificates/certificates issued by the appropriate authority in support of his quota claim. The post name and quota must be mentioned on the envelope. Information about freedom fighters of the candidate Name to the released Muktiyori freedom fighter release Muktijosha Swarnaloy Dwarf.
- One 4.5″ x 10″ size postage stamp containing the candidate’s contact address and unused postage stamp of Rs.10 (Ten) The return envelope must be enclosed with the application.
- Job aspirants should reach the application form within the prescribed time through proper authority.
- Quota will be reserved as per the latest policy announced by the Govt. 12. If the appointment is obtained by concealing any information or providing wrong information, the appointment of the concerned candidate will be canceled and his application. Legal action will be taken against him.
- Candidates shortlisted in the written test will have to present/submit original copies of all certificates and quota related certificates as evidence of citizenship certificate, national identity card/birth registration certificate, educational qualification, experience certificate, computer proficiency certificate while participating in the oral examination.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidate for appearing in written and oral examination.
Admit card of Narail dc office union Parishad job circular :
District Commissioner’s Office Narail will collect all applications after September 13, 2022. Then the application selection committee will scrutinize the application. Valid applications will be selected from among them. Admit card will be sent by post to valid application candidates. The admit card will mention the time, date and venue of the written test. Attend the exam on the scheduled date mentioned in the admit card. Admit Card guidelines must be followed at the time of examination.
Question pattern of Union Parishad secretary, Narail dc office job circular:
Recruitment to the post of Union Parishad Secretary is usually done in written form. The District Commissioner conducts all recruitment activities. In this case question paper preparation, seat plan, and question paper evaluation all activities are conducted by Deputy Commissioner. An exam of 80 marks is taken from these five subjects of Bengali, Arithmetic, English and General Knowledge, and Union Parishad.
|সমাস, কারক, সন্ধি, এক কথায় প্রকাশ, বাকধারা, ইউনিয়ন পরিষদ ম্যানুয়াল, অনুবাদ
|Translation, Transformation of a sentence, paragraph, Right form of verbs
|Class 8th and 9th
|Bangladesh and international affairs