The office of the Deputy Commissioner, Jamalpur will appoint manpower for smooth running of the office work. The Jamalpur District Commissioner (DC) Office has recently announced a job circular for the year 2023, inviting applications for a total of 82 vacancies in various positions www.jamalpur.gov.bd. They will employ a total of 82 manpower in the post of office assistant.This is a great opportunity for those who are seeking government jobs in Jamalpur.
The application process for these vacancies will start on 2nd April 2023 and will end on 2nd May 2023 over online by http://dejamalpur.teletalk.com.bd. Interested candidates are encouraged to apply within this timeframe.Candidates who have passed secondary school certificate or equivalent examination with minimum 2nd division or equivalent G.P.A from any recognized board can apply for all these posts.
Jamalpur dc office job circular 2023:
The office of the Deputy Commissioner is regulated under the Ministry of Public Administration. It is a district of Mymensingh Division. Recently, Jamalpur district administration has invited full online application form from eligible candidates for recruitment of 82 manpower. Permanent residents of Jamalpur district who have the qualifications can apply for this post. A candidate can apply from 02/04/2023. Last date of sending application is 02/05/2023 AD.
Jamalpur district job circular 2023:
The office of the District Commissioner is completely a government institution. The highest office at the district level is the office of the District Commissioner. The controlling office of all the offices located at the district level is the office of the District Commissioner. The officers and employees working here get respect and many facilities. It is truly an honor to serve in the office of the District Commissioner. Moreover, it is easy to get jobs here from other departments. Since only district level candidates can apply for all these posts, the competition will be with district level candidates. Here as this competition among applicants will be less. For those who have good preparation, I will tell them to apply at the office of the Deputy Commissioner, Jamalpur, if they want to get a job easily.
JPG or PDF format of Jamalpur job circular 2023:
District Commissioner’s Office Jamalpur has published a notification on the official website http://jamalpur.gov.bd/ for recruitment of 82 manpower. StudyguideBD has collected the recruitment letter from Jamalpur district website and published it here. You can collect it from here and save it on mobile or computer.
Age of Applicant:
1. Applicant age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years as on 02/04/2023. However, the age limit is relaxable up to 18-32 years in case of sons and daughters of brave freedom fighters/martyred freedom fighters and disabled candidates. Affidavit is not admissible for proof of age.
Conditions of Jamalpur dc office job circular 2023:
1.. ‘Ministry of Lands Field Level Officer-Employee Recruitment Rules, 2021’ will be followed to fill the posts mentioned in this recruitment circular.
2. Candidates working in Government, Semi-Government and Autonomous Organizations must apply subject to submission of No Objection Letter from appropriate authority.
3. The applicant should mention his latest educational qualification in the application.
Jamalpur district office job circular 2023:
1. In the case of candidate selection, written, practical and oral tests will be held as per the ‘Ministry of Lands Field Level Officer-Employee Recruitment Rules, 2021’. Candidates who qualify the written test will be considered for oral and practical test only.
2. The application can be submitted online from next 02/04/2023 from 10.00 AM to 02/05/2023 5.00 PM as per Article-12.
3. No application will be accepted in person/by post at the office. All applications sent directly or by post will be considered void.
8. Candidates who have cleared the written examination must submit 01 (one) attested photocopy of each of the following documents at the time of oral examination.
Essential documents of Jamalpur dc office job circular 2023:
(i) All certificates/certificates/no objections.
(ii) Citizenship certificate issued by the Municipal Mayor/Chairman of the Union Parishad as a permanent resident of Jamalpur District.
(iii) National Identity Card/Birth Registration Certificate.
(iv) Character certificate issued by a gazetted officer of first class. (V) No objection letter issued by appropriate authority in case of in-service candidates.
(vi) Freedom fighter certificate issued by the Ministry of Liberation War Affairs as per the latest policy of the Government in the case of candidates applying for freedom fighter quota (son-daughter of heroic freedom fighter and martyred heroic freedom fighter and son-daughter of heroic freedom fighter/martyred heroic freedom fighter’s son-daughter).
(vii) 1st Class Gazetted Officer or Union Parishad Chairman concerned if the applicant is the son-daughter of Hero Freedom Fighter/Martyr Freedom Fighter and son-daughter of Hero Freedom Fighter/Martyr Freedom Fighter and son-daughter of Hero Freedom Fighter/Martyr Freedom Fighter /Certificate issued by the Mayor of the Municipality.
(viii) Attestation/certificate issued by appropriate authority in case of candidates in other quotas such as disabled quota.
9. Characterization of the candidate will be done before the final appointment is given to the selected candidate for recruitment.
10. If any information provided or documents submitted by the candidate is found to be false, false, incorrect or fake or if any fake or fraudulent practices are adopted in the examination, the application/recruitment will be deemed to be canceled and appropriate legal action will be taken against the person concerned.
11. If a candidate is not a citizen of Bangladesh or has married or is engaged to marry a person who is not a citizen of Bangladesh or has been convicted by a criminal court on charges of moral turpitude or has been dismissed from the service of a government or autonomous body or local authority, he/she shall not apply.
Application process of http://dejamalpur.teletalk.com.bd
Terms and conditions regarding online application form filling are given below::
(a) Candidates who wish to participate in the examination can fill the application form on this website http://dejamalpur.teletalk.com.bd.
The application deadline is as follows:
(i). Starting date and time for online application form filling and application fee submission: 02.04.2023 AD. 10.00 am.
(ii). Last date and time for submission of application form online: 02/05/2023 AD. 5.00 pm. Candidates who have received USER ID within the said period can pay the examination fee through Teletalk pre-paid mobile SMS within 72 (seventy two) hours from the time of submission of application form online.
(b) In the online application form, the candidate will scan his signature (length 300 × width 80 pixel) and color photograph (length 300 × width 300 pixel) and upload it to the designated place.
(c) Since the information filled in the online application form will be used in all subsequent activities, the candidate himself will be hundred percent sure about the correctness of all the information filled before submitting the application form online.
(d) The candidate shall retain a color print copy of the online filled application form as an aid for any examination related purposes.
Payment process of Jamalpur district office job circular 2023
Rules for sending SMS and payment of examination fee is given below:
1.After filling the application form online properly, uploading the photo and signature as per the instructions, and submitting the application form, the application preview with the photo can be seen on the computer. Candidates will get an applicant copy with User ID, photo and signature if the application form is submitted accurately. Applicant’s copy should be printed in color or downloaded and saved.
2. Applicant’s copy will contain a User ID and using the User ID the candidate can send 02 (two) SMS from any teletalk pre-paid mobile number for examination fee application fee Rs.100/- (one hundred).Pay a total of 112 (one hundred and twelve) Taka within the next 72 hours, including 23 (Twenty three) Taka for Teletalk service charges (non-refundable). It should be noted that even if all parts of the application form are submitted online, the online application form will not be accepted until the examination fee is submitted.
How to send sms of Jamalpur gov bd job circular 2023
- First SMS DCjamalpur <space>User ID should be sent to 16222.
Example: DCjamalpur ABCDEF
Reply Applicant’s Name Tk. 223/ Will be charged as application fee. Your PIN12345678. To pay fee Type DCjamalpurYESPIN and send to 16222.
- Second SMS DCjamalpur-space>YES <space>PIN should be sent to 16222.
Example: DCjamalpur YES 12345678 Reply: Congratulations Application’s Name payment completed successfully for DCjamalpur Application for post. xxxxxxxxxx USER ID is (ABCDEF) and Password (XXXXXXXXX).
Download admit card of Jamalpur district job circular 2023
1.Receipt of admit card will be intimated in due course on website http://dejamalpur.teletalk.com.bd and through SMS on candidate’s mobile phone (only eligible candidates).
2.After the online application, all communication related to the examination will be completed on the mobile phone provided by the candidate. Keeping the number active all the time, reading the SMS and following the received instructions immediately is prohibited.
3. Using the User ID and Password sent in SMS, then roll number, post name, photograph, examination date, time and place center name etc.
4.After downloading the admit card with the information, print it in color. Candidate must produce the admit card at the time of appearing in the written test and if passed: at the time of oral/practical test.
5.Candidates can enter their User ID and Password by following the below mentioned SMS method only from Teletalk Pre-paid mobile phone.
i. If User ID is known DCjamalpur <space>Help<space>User<space>User ID send to 16222.
Example: DCjamalpurHelpUser ABCDEF& Send to 16222
11. If PIN is known DCjamalpur <space>Help<space>PIN<space>PIN NO send to 16222 Example: DCjamalpur HelpPIN12345678& Send to 16222.
Preparation of Jamalpur gov job circular 2023:
If you are preparing for the Jamalpur DC Office job exam, then you should focus on your preparation for the English, Bangla, Math, and General Knowledge sections. These four sections carry equal weightage of 20 marks each, making a total of 80 marks. It is essential to prepare well for each of these sections to increase your chances of getting selected for the job.
For the English section, candidates must focus on grammar, vocabulary, and comprehension skills. You can practice by reading English newspapers, novels, and taking online quizzes to improve your language skills.
For the Bangla section, candidates should focus on their reading and writing skills, including grammar and vocabulary. You can practice by reading Bangla newspapers, books, and practicing previous years’ question papers.
For the Math section, candidates should focus on concepts like algebra, geometry, and arithmetic. You can practice by solving sample papers, previous year’s question papers, and taking online quizzes to improve your problem-solving skills.
For the General Knowledge section, candidates should focus on current affairs, history, and geography of Bangladesh. You can read newspapers, watch news channels, and take online quizzes to stay updated with the latest happenings.
Possible exam date of jamalpur gov bd job circular 2023:
The exam for the Jamalpur DC Office job is expected to take place in June 2023, and candidates should start preparing well in advance to increase their chances of success. With proper planning, dedication, and hard work, you can crack the exam and secure a job in the Jamalpur DC Office
Conclusion of Jamalpur district office job circular 2023
In addition to the notification in the newspaper, all information regarding the notification along with the notification will be available on the website of the District Commissioner’s office www.jamalpur.gov.bd. Or the notification can also be obtained by directly entering the Teletalk job portal https://alljobs.teletalk.com.bd/dcjamalpur web site through QR Code scanning. Recruitment exam date, time and other information can be known from www.jamalpur.gov.bd website. Online application and money deposit will be done by the candidate himself. In this case, the authority will not be responsible if the candidate is cheated by completing the said task from any facsimile or computer shopkeeper.