Nilphamari DC Office job Circular, Nilphamari Deputy Commissioner’s office will employ manpower for the smooth running of official functions.
For this purpose, District Administration Nilphamari published a recruitment notification on their official website www.nilphamari.gov.bd.
Candidates with minimum HSC qualification can apply at District Commissioner’s office in Nilphamari.
Studyguidebd is discussing in detail about District Commissioner’s Office Nilphamari recruitment circular application date, application last date, application procedure, exam fee, exam preparation, probable date, admit card, exam suggestion, etc.
- Nilphamari DC Office Job Circular
- Nilphamari DC Office job Circular pdf /jpg file:
- Preparation of Nilphamari DC Office Job Circular
- Salary of Nilphamari DC Office Job Circular
- Conditions of Nilphamari DC Office Job Circular
- The online application process for the Nilphamary dc office job circular:
- Sending SMS and payment of examination Nilphamari district job circular fee:
- Documents attached during an oral test of the Nilphamari dc office job circular:
- Permits must be submitted/displayed for the Nilphamari DC Office Job Circular
Nilphamari District Commissioner’s office has published a circular for the purpose of recruiting 20 manpower.
Permanent citizens of the Nilphamari district who have the qualifications can apply for all these posts. Eligible candidates can apply completely online.
Nilphamari District Commissioner’s office will start accepting applications online from 6th February 2023.
Candidates have to visit the website dcnil.teletalk.com.bd and fill out the application form. The last date for filling out the application is 15 March 2023
Nilphamari DC Office Job Circular
Nilphamari Deputy Commissioner’s office is regulated under the Ministry of Public Administration.
Recently they will hire 20 manpower.
Candidates of Nilphamari district with minimum HSC can apply.
District administration is a government institution.
All the officers and employees working here get more facilities than in other offices.
Besides, other offices are controlled at the district level through the office of the District Commissioner. Working here is a matter of pride for everyone.
So without delay apply completely online at District Commissioner’s office in Nilphamari. District Administration Nilphamari invites eligible candidates to apply.
Nilphamari DC Office job Circular pdf /jpg file:
District Commissioner’s office Nilphamari published a circular for the recruitment of 28 manpower on their website.
Study Guide BD has collected the circular and uploaded it here. You can save it on your phone or computer from here.
Preparation of Nilphamari DC Office Job Circular
The Recruitment Examination in District Commissioner’s Office is usually conducted through the Divisional Commissioner.
Nilphamari District Administrative Office’s Aashi Market can be a written examination.
All questions come from Bengali, Numerical, English, and General Knowledge.
So prepare well for Bengali Numerical English.
Salary of Nilphamari DC Office Job Circular
The salary District Commissioner’s office is a complete government institution.
The officers and employees working here are getting salaries according to the pay scale of 2015.
45 percent of the basic salary as house rent, medical allowance of 1500 taka, and tiffin allowance of 200 takas.
Gets two bonuses equal to a basic salary and 20% Baisakhi allowance. Salary increases by 5% on July 1 every year.
Besides, there are other opportunities including promotion.
Conditions of Nilphamari DC Office Job Circular
- Candidate must be a citizen of Bangladesh and a permanent resident of the Nilphamari district.
- In the case of candidates of posts No. 01 and 02, shorthand and computer type should have prescribed speed and in the case of candidates of posts No. 03, 04, and 05, computer type should have prescribed speed.
- Any information related to 001 recruitment can be found on the Nilphamari district website (www.nilphamari.gov.bd) and notice boards of the District Commissioner’s office, Nilphamari, and all Upazila Nirbahi Officer’s offices of Nilphamari district.
- Required information should be provided as per the prescribed application form instructions.
The online application process for the Nilphamary dc office job circular:
(a) Applicants who wish to participate in the examination can visit the website httpudenil.teletalk.com.bd and fill out the prescribed application form issued by the Ministry of Public Administration.
Online application will start on 06/02/2023 from 10:00 AM and will end on 15/03/2023 up to 5:00 PM.
Candidates who have received a User ID within that period can submit the examination fee through SMS within 72 (seventy-two) hours from the time of submission of the application form online.
(b) Scan the candidate’s signature (length 300x width 80 pixels) and color photograph (length 300x width 300 pixels) in the online application form and upload it to the designated place.
(c) Since the information filled in the online application form will be used in all subsequent activities, the candidate himself will be hundred percent sure about the correctness of all the information filled in before sending the application form.
(d) The candidate shall retain a print copy of the online filled application form as an aid for any examination-related requirements.
Dhaka Division commissioner job circular- APPLY
Sylhet Gas Field Limited job circular
DLS job Circular| প্রাণিসম্পদ অধিদপ্তর APPLY
Rajshahi DC Office Job Circular | রাজশাহী জেলা প্রশাসক কার্যালয় নিয়োগ
Bangladesh railway job circular
Chittagong customs job circular | 117 job position
Khulna dc office job circular/ খুলনা জেলা প্রশাসকের
NPCBL Job Circular Online Apply -Full Guide
Sending SMS and payment of examination Nilphamari district job circular fee:
Fill out the application form online properly and upload the photo and signature according to the instructions.
Candidates will get an Applicant’s Copy with a User ID, Photo, and Signature after submitting the application form accurately.
& Applicant’s Copy Candidates should download and print in color and save.
A User ID number will be provided in the Applicant’s Copy and using the User ID number the candidate can send 02 (two) SMS through any Teletalk pre-paid mobile number for each post-examination fee of Tk 100/- (one hundred),
Teletalk service Deposit 12/-(times) including a chargeable total of 112/- (one hundred times) within 72 (seventy-two) hours.
It is especially noted here that even if all the parts of the application form are submitted online, the online application form will not be accepted under any circumstances until the examination fee is submitted.
First SMS: Write DCNIL <space> User ID and send to 16222 Example: DCNIL ABCDEF & send to 16222.
Second SMS: DCNIL <space> Yes <space> Write PIN and send to 16222 Example: DCNIL Yes 12345678 & send to 16222.
(f) Receipt of admit card will be intimated in due course on the website http://dcnil.teletalk.com.bd and through SMS on the candidate’s mobile phone (only eligible candidates).
All communication related to the examination will be done on the mobile phone provided by the candidate in the online application form, so it is recommended to keep the mobile number active at all times, read the SMS, and follow the instructions received immediately.
(g) Using the User ID and password sent in the SMS, the candidate should take a print (if possible colored) of the admit card containing the information such as roll number, post name, photograph, exam date, time, genre name, etc.
Candidate this admit card at the time of attending the written test and
Documents attached during an oral test of the Nilphamari dc office job circular:
The candidate’s age limit should be between 18-30 years as of 04/09/2012.
However, the age limit is relaxable up to 32 (thirty-two) years in the case of pets of brave freedom fighters/martyred freedom fighters and disabled candidates.
No affidavit is admissible in respect of age.
In the case of married female candidates, the husband’s permanent address should be mentioned.
Candidates who have passed the written test must produce the original copies of the following documents at the time of the oral test.
- (a) Citizenship certificate issued by Mayor/Ward Councilor/Municipal Mayor/Councillor/Chairman of Union Parishad of City Corporation.
- (b) All original/temporary certificates as proof of educational qualification.
- (c) Character certificate issued by a first-class gazetted officer.
- (d) National Identity Card or Birth Certificate issued by Ward Councilor/Municipal Mayor/Councillor/Union Parishad Chairman of City Corporation.
- (e) Original certificate signed by Hon’ble Minister/Advisor of Ministry of Liberation War Affairs and countersigned by Hon’ble Prime Minister Chief Adviser to Bangladesh Freedom Fighters Parliament or Secretary of Ministry of Liberation War Affairs as the son/daughter/grandson/granddaughter of martyred freedom fighter.
Provisional certificate countersigned by Minister/Advisor to be produced at the time of oral examination have to do No certificate other than such certificate shall be accepted as freedom fighter certificate.
Note that if the applicant is the grandchild of a brave freedom fighter/martyr freedom fighter, the certificate/certificate must be shown by the concerned Union Parishad Chairman/City Corporation’s Ward Councilor and Municipal Mayor/Councillor.
(f) In the case of physically challenged orphans, a certificate is issued by the Deputy Director of the concerned District Social Services Office.
(g) Certificate issued by the concerned District Commissioner in case of minor ethnic groups.
(h) Certificate issued by Competent Authority as per latest rules in case of Ansar and VDP candidates.
(i) Computer and Shorthand training certificate issued by the institute approved by the Government in case of posts No.
01 and 02 and Computer training certificate issued by the institute approved by the Government in case of post No. 03 04 05.
In case of attestation, the attestator must be a gazetted officer of the first class and must have a seal bearing the name and designation of the officer.
Job candidates must apply within the prescribed time with the permission of the appropriate authority and during the said oral examination
Permits must be submitted/displayed for the Nilphamari DC Office Job Circular
1. Latest government policies prevailing regarding quota will be followed.
2. The decision of the authority in accepting and rejecting the application will be final without assigning any reason.
3. Candidates will not be given any TA/DA for participating in the selection test.
4. The authority reserves the right to suspend, reschedule and cancel the operation of this recruitment circular without assigning any reason.
5. The authority will be responsible if any information is hidden or wrong information is appointed to the job. no, In this case, the appointment of the concerned candidate is canceled.
6. Legal action will be taken against him.