The Forest Department job circular has recently issued a notification for the recruitment of 40 Forest Guards.
Forest department website www.bforest.gov.bd recruitment circular published.
The office of the Conservator of Forests is a government institution.
The employees working here get all the government benefits.
- Forest Department job circular 2023
- Pdf/Jpg file of Forest Department job circular:
- Admit card download http://cfbog.teletalk.com.bd
- Question pattern of Forest Department job circular www.bforest.gov.bd
- Conditions of Forest Department job circular:
- Documents brought during an oral test of the forest Department job circular
- Forest Department job circular – apply
- Procedure cfbog.teletalk.com.bd online application forest department job circular :
- Rules for sending SMS and payment of examination fee:
- Admit card of forest department job circular http://cfbog.teletalk.com.bd
- The helpline of government job Bangladesh:
Online applications are invited from Bangladeshi genuine citizens subject to the following conditions for the following vacant posts under the revenue sector of the Department of Forests under the Ministry of Environment, Forests, and Climate Change on a full temporary basis at http://cfbog.teletalk.com.bd.
Forest Department job circular 2023
The StudGuideBD is discussing in detail about Conservator of Forests Office Recruitment Notification.
Here will discuss Forest Guard Recruitment Notification, Application Date, How to Apply, Last Date of Application, Probable Exam Date, Suggestions and etc. Studyguidebd publishes all information here including various job placements.
Forest Department Job Circular Summary
- Organization Name: Forest Department
- Post Position: Forest Guard
- Published Date: 14 February 2023
- Application Start Date: Running
- Application Deadline: 16 March 2023.
- Salary: 9,000- 21,800 Taka
- Jobs Category: Government Jobs.
- Total Vacancies: 40
- Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh.
- Gender: Both( males and females can apply)
- Application Fee: 112/- Taka
- Application Process: Online
- How to Apply: http://bfdctg.teletalk.com.bd
Pdf/Jpg file of Forest Department job circular:
The Office of the Conservator of Forests has released a notification for the recruitment of 89 Forest Guard posts on the official website.
Study Guide BD has collected and published recruitment circulars. See the notification below.
Job Source: Bangladesh Pratidin, 14 February 2023
Application Deadline: 16 March 2023.
Online Application Link: http://ccffd.teletalk.com.bd
Admit card download http://cfbog.teletalk.com.bd
Office of Conservator of Forests Dhaka will collect all applications after September 30. Then the application selection committee will scrutinize the application.
Valid applications will be selected from among them. Valid application candidates will be sent online http://cfbog.teletalk.com.bd admit card.
The admit card will mention the time, date, and venue of the written test. Attend the exam on the scheduled date mentioned in the admit card. Admit Card guidelines must be followed during the exam.
Question pattern of Forest Department job circular www.bforest.gov.bd
The recruitment of 89 Forest Guard posts in the office of the Conservator of Forests is usually done in written form.
The Committee of Forest Conservators conducts the recruitment process. In this case, all the activities of question paper preparation, seat plan, and question paper evaluation are conducted by the Conservator of Forests.
An exam of 80 marks is taken from these five subjects Bengali, Arithmetic, English and General Knowledge and technical knowledge.
Conditions of Forest Department job circular:
Follow the Conditions
- Applicant age should be between 18-30 years as of 30/9/2012 AD (i.e. last date of receipt of application). Age should be between 18-32 years for sons and daughters of freedom fighters/martyred freedom fighters and physically challenged and between 18-30 years for sons and daughters of freedom fighters. An affidavit is not acceptable for proof of age.
- Date and Time for Receipt of Application Form and Deposit of Examination Fee 14 February 2023 A.D. Date 10-00 AM.
- The last date and time for submission of the application form is 14 February 2023 AD 5.0 PM.
- Candidates working in any Government or Semi-Government organization should apply through the appropriate authority.
- Candidates will be selected by the selection committee appointed by the government. Candidates will have to participate in written, physical and oral tests as per the field organized for this purpose.
- Candidates for the posts mentioned in the above table must pass written and oral tests in Bengali, English, Mathematics, and relevant technical/general knowledge as per Schedule 2 of Forest Department Staff Recruitment Rules, 2019.
- Members of Ansar and Village Defense Forces (with rifle training only), Orphanage Residents and Physically Handicapped (Orphans and Handicapped Certificates from the Social Services Department), Women, Minority Groups (Certificates issued by District Administrator’s Office), Freedom Fighters/Sons of Martyred Freedom Fighters as per Govt. – In the case of daughters and sons and daughters of freedom fighters/martyred freedom fighters, the existing prevailing quota and district quota will be duly followed.
Documents brought during an oral test of the forest Department job circular
- At the time of oral examination, the applicant has to produce the original copies of the documents mentioned below and submit the copies attested by a gazetted officer of the first class.
a) All types of original/temporary certificates related to educational qualification, and experience (attested copy of certificate where applicable.
b) Attested copy of National Identity Card.
c) Citizen certificate issued by the concerned Union Parishad Chairman/Municipal Mayor/Ward Councilor of City Corporation.
d) Character certificate by a first-class gazetted officer.
2) Certificate from Competent Authority and Freedom Fighter Quota Applicants in case of Physically Handicapped and Pratim (Orphan and Handicapped Certificate from Social Services Department), Minority Group (Certificate obtained by District Administrator’s Office) and Ansar and VDP (Rifle Trainee Only) Candidates In the case of candidates, freedom fighter certificate of freedom fighter and martyred freedom fighter’s son daughter’s father/son’s daughter’s son daughter’s grandfather/grandmother’s freedom fighter certificate (including national identity card/birth registration certificate of the concerned freedom fighter) issued by the Ministry of Liberation War Affairs.
3) In case the applicant is the son-daughter of a freedom fighter/martyr freedom fighter and the son-daughter of a freedom fighter/martyr freedom fighter, the certificate issued by the first class gazetted officer or the concerned Union Parishad Chairman/Municipal Mayor/Ward Councilor of City Corporation stating the relationship of a freedom fighter with the application.
4) In the case of employees working in Govt/Private Organizations, NOC/certificate letter from the concerned authority should be submitted for application through the appropriate authority.
Forest Department job circular – apply
The Authority reserves the right to add, modify and change any conditions as necessary. The Authority reserves the right to suspend/cancel the recruitment process at any stage due to unavoidable reasons.
The Authority reserves the right to decrease/increase the number of posts concerned.
Any travel/per diem allowance will be given to the candidate for participating in the selection test
Any form of solicitation regarding recruitment will be considered as disqualification of the candidate. 13. The decision of the appointing authority will be final.
Procedure cfbog.teletalk.com.bd online application forest department job circular :
a) Candidates who wish to appear in the examination must fill out the application form on the website http://cfbog.teletalk.com.bd. The application deadline is as follows:
i) Online application submission starting date and time: 15-9-2022 AD, 10.0 AM.
ii) Last date and time for submission of online application form: 30-9-2022 AD, 5.0 PM. Candidates who have received the USER ID within the said period can submit the examination fee through SMS within the next 72 (seventy-two) hours.
(b) In the online application form, the candidate will scan his color photograph (length 300, width 300 pixels) and signature (length 300 pixels, width 80 pixels) and upload it to the designated place. The image size should be a maximum of 100 KB and the signature size should be a maximum of 60 KB.
(c) Since the information filled in the online application form will be used in all the subsequent activities, the candidate himself will be hundred percent sure about the correctness of all the information filled in before submitting the application form online.
(d) The candidate shall keep a print copy of the online filled application form as an aid for any examination-related needs and submit one copy during the oral/practical examination.
Rules for sending SMS and payment of examination fee:
After filling out the application form online properly and uploading the photo and signature according to the instructions, after submitting the application form, the application preview with the photo can be seen on the computer.
Candidates who have submitted the application form correctly will get an Applicant’s Copy with a USER ID, photograph, and signature.
Candidates should print or download the Applicant’s Copy and save it.
Applicant’s copy will contain a USER ID number and using the USER ID number,
the candidate can send 02 (two) SMS through any Teletalk pre-paid mobile number for an examination fee of Tk.50/– and a service charge of Tk.6.00 for Teletalk. ,
(Non-refundable) deposit a total of 56/ (Fifty Six) Taka within the next 72 (Seventy-Two) hours.
It should be noted that even if all parts of the application form are submitted online, the online application form will not be accepted in any case until the examination fee is submitted.
The first SMS CFBOG USER ID should be sent to 16222.
Example: CFBOG ABCDEF
Reply: Applicant’s Name, TK 56/- will be charged an application fee. Your PIN is 12345678. To Pay the fee Type CFBOG YESPIN and Send it to 16222
Second SMS: CFBOG YES Write PIN and send to 16222.
Example: CFBOG YES 12345678
Reply Congratulations Applicant Name payment completed successfully for CFBOG Application for the post of XXXXXXXXX User ID is (ABCDEF) and Password (XXXXXXX).
Admit card of forest department job circular http://cfbog.teletalk.com.bd
Receipt of admit card will be intimated in due course through http://ethog.teletalk.com.bd or Forest Department website www.bforest.gov.bd and through SMS on candidate’s mobile phone (only eligible candidates).
All communication related to the examination will be done on the mobile phone provided by the candidate in the online application form, so it is recommended to keep the number active all the time, read the SMS, and follow the instructions immediately.
(5) After using USER ID and Password, the candidate should download and print (color if possible) the admit card containing information such as
- roll number
- post name
- photo, exam date
- venue name, etc.
Candidates must produce the admit card at the time of appearing in the written test and at the time of passing the oral test.
(h) Candidates can retrieve their USER ID and Password by following the below-mentioned SMS procedure from Teletalk prepaid mobile phone only.
i) If USER ID is known first CFBOGHelp USER USER ID & Send to 16222
Example: CFBOG Help USER ABCDEF
ii) If PIN Number is known CFBOG Help PIN PIN No & Send to 16222
Example: CFBOG Help PIN 12345678
(j) The candidate shall declare in the declaration section of the online application form that all the information provided by the candidate in the application form is correct and true.
If the information provided is untrue or false or if any ineligibility is detected or if any fraud or corruption is resorted to, the candidature can be canceled and legal action taken against the candidate at any stage before or after the examination or even after the appointment.
(j) Apart from the newspaper, the notification can also be published on the Forest Department’s website www.bforest.gov.bd and http://cfbog.teletalk.com.bd or through QR Code scanning on the job portal of Bangladesh’s only state mobile operator Teletalk https://alljobs.teletalk.
The notification can also be accessed directly on the com. bd website.
The recruitment exam date, time, and other information can be known at www.boiler.gov.bd website.
(k) Candidates must apply by informing the appropriate authority.
After passing the written examination, the relevant documents must be sent through the proper authority and the permission letter from the appropriate authority must be submitted/exhibited while submitting the documents in the oral examination.
A defective/incomplete application will be considered rejected without assigning any reason.
The helpline of government job Bangladesh:
(l) Call 121 from any teletalk mobile if there is any problem in applying online. Apart from this, you can also contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Apart from this, you can also contact us through the Facebook page of the Teletalk job portal https://www.facebook.com/alljobsbd Teletalk.
যে সকল পরীক্ষার্থী ঘরে বসে চাকরির প্রস্তুতি নিচ্ছেন তাদেরকে কয়েকটি বিষয়ে ভালো ধারণা থাকা অত্যন্ত প্রয়োজন। চাকরি পাওয়ার ক্ষেত্রে কিছু কৌশল অবশ্যই অবলম্বন করতে হয়। টেন মিনিট স্কুলের এই ভিডিওটি আপনাকে চাকরি পাওয়ার ক্ষেত্রে বিশেষভাবে সহযোগিতা করবে বলে আমি মনে করি। সময় থাকলে ভিডিওটি দেখে নিতে পারেন।
Dhaka Division commissioner job circular- APPLY
Sylhet Gas Field Limited job circular
DLS job Circular| প্রাণিসম্পদ অধিদপ্তর APPLY
Rajshahi DC Office Job Circular | রাজশাহী জেলা প্রশাসক কার্যালয় নিয়োগ
Bangladesh railway job circular
Chittagong customs job circular | 117 job position
Khulna dc office job circular/ খুলনা জেলা প্রশাসকের
NPCBL Job Circular Online Apply -Full Guide