pgcb job circular Power Grid Company Bangladesh has published job advertisements for Managing director job posts.
Candidates who have passed Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering or Master in Finance/ Business Administration/Management from any university recognized by Govt educational qualifications can apply.
Table of Contents
The last date for application is March 2023. Take a look at the Power Grid Company notification information.
Short description of pgcb job circular
- Employer: Power Grid Company
- Number Of Posts See the recruitment notice below
- Job Location Anywhere in Bangladesh
- No. of Vacancies 01
- Job Nature Full time job
- Job Type Company Job
- Gender Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Age Limitation 18 – 30 years
- Qualification Graduate pass, Diploma Pass, HSC pass, SSC pass, JSC pass
- Experience See the recruitment notification below
- Salary BDT 1,75,000 a month.
- Published Date 23/3/2023
- Application Deadline 9/4/ 2023
- currency BDT
- hiring organization Power Grid Compan
Power Grid Company Bangladesh Job Circular Images
Published Date 23/3/2023
Application Deadline 9/4/ 2023
Qualification & Experience pgcb job circular
(a) At least graduate in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering or Master in Finance/ Business Administration/Management from any university recognized by Govt. & UGC.
(b) No third Division/Class or equivalent at any stage of the academic career shall be acceptable. Candidates who passed the grading system must possess at least a CGPA of 3.5 on a scale of 5.0 and a CGPA of 2.5 on a scale of 4.0 and passed in the conventional system (class/division) must possess at least 2nd class/division.
(c) At least 25 years of work experience of which at least 5 years in a senior management position.
(d) At least 5 years experience in a relevant field like generation/ transmission/ distribution utilities.
(e) Able to demonstrate knowledge about relevant Govt. rules & regulations will get preference.
(f) Able to demonstrate knowledge in company law, labor law, TQM, TPM, Preventive maintenance, corporate Governance, Strategic Management, Project Management, etc. will get preference.
(g) Must demonstrate strong participatory leadership ability. (h) Must possess adequate knowledge of corporate Management.
(i) Must have strong communication skills in Bengali & English (written & spoken) including working experience using the computer.
(i) Must have the ability to bring about change in organizational culture.
(k) Person who hasn’t served or is not serving in at least the position of Chief Engineer or equivalent need not apply.
Terms & Conditions of power Grid Company Bangladesh Job Circular
1. To apply for the position of Managing Director, the maximum age limit will be 60 (sixty) years. Age would be calculated as of 09/03/2023.
2. Applications accompanying Bio-Data, three passport-size photographs, attested photocopies of all educational and experience certificates, NID, citizenship certificate and pay order Tk. 2000/- (Two thousand only) in favor of Power Grid Company of Bangladesh Ltd. should be reached to the GM (P&A) at the above address on or before 09/03/2023.
3. Candidates employed in Govt./Semi Govt./Autonomous organizations or any government-owned organizations have to apply through the proper channels.
4. The appointment will be made as a permanent post on a contractual basis initially for a maximum period of five years where the maximum age limit will be 62 years.
5. The service contract will be renewable up to the age of 62 years subject to satisfactory performance as per the service rule of PGCB.
6. The authority of PGCB reserves the right to cancel the circulation and no explanation for such action will be provided to the applicant.
7. If any fake declaration is found at any level of screening the authority reserves the right to cancel the candidature of the applicant.
Possible test date:
Company of Bangladesh Limited will complete the recruitment of manpower for 250 posts in the next 6 months by conducting an entrance test distribution job test.
However, there is a provision to complete the recruitment process within the next six months if not within the stipulated time.
Bangladesh Power Grid Company usually takes the written test in two steps.
First, a preliminary examination of 100 marks is held. Candidates who pass the preliminary examination are allowed to appear for the written test.
Later those who pass the written test are called for the practical and oral examination.
The final appointment is made after the specified time at the end of the oral examination.
Most of the posts of Power Grid Company of Bangladesh Ltd. are in Science and Accounting. Usually, the test of Power Grid of Bangladesh Ltd. is done in the English version. All the questions except Bangla are given in the English version.
For Power Grid Company’s Preliminary Ticker, you must have good proficiency in English.
After passing the test, a written test is done. The written test is usually done in one hundred numbers. Bengali English Mathematics and subject-based questions come up.
Power Grid Company of Bangladesh provides maximum facilities to its officers and employees. Salary is paid on the national pay scale.
45% of the basic salary is paid as house rent, 1500 tk medical allowance, and 200 tk tiffin allowance.
They are also given an infectious bonus at the end of the year. Most positions have promotion opportunities.
Every year there is a bonus equal to 2 basic salaries and one Baishakhi allowance of 20% basic salary.
In addition, at the end of June every year, a 5% increment is added to the basic salary.
Dhaka Division commissioner job circular- APPLY
Sylhet Gas Field Limited job circular
DLS job Circular| প্রাণিসম্পদ অধিদপ্তর APPLY
Rajshahi DC Office Job Circular | রাজশাহী জেলা প্রশাসক কার্যালয় নিয়োগ
Bangladesh railway job circular
Chittagong customs job circular | 117 job position
Khulna dc office job circular/ খুলনা জেলা প্রশাসকের
NPCBL Job Circular Online Apply -Full Guide