Union Parishads of Patuakhali District job circular 2023
Patuakhali Deputy commission office will take 11 manpower in its Union parishads. In view of the clearance letter issued in 11 (eleven) union parishads of Patuakhali district, the following conditions are to be filled up from the permanent residents of Patuakhali district to fill up the following vacant posts of Union Parishad Secretary and to reserve the panel. Dismissal is being called with respect to:
Summary of Patuakhali Union parishad job circulars
|Name of company
|Name of post
|Union Parishad secretary
|Number of vacancies
|Scale-10,200-24,680/- (National Pay Scale, 2015) 75% of the salary allowance is paid by the government and 25% by the union council.
|From a recognized Graduate or equivalent degree in CGPA with second division or equivalent.
|11 August 2022
|15 September 2022
Conditions of Patuakhali Union Parishad secretary job circular:
- Interested candidates should apply to the Deputy Commissioner, Patuakhali by filling in the prescribed job application form as per the circular issued by the Ministry of Public Administration vide memorandum No. 05.110, 0000 00 00 089.14-01 dated 29-12-2014 AD. The sample application form can be downloaded from www.mopa.gov.bd or www.patuakhali.gov.bd website. Also, two copies of the written test admit card must be downloaded from the website www.patuakhali.gov.bd and attached with the application form. The prescribed application form should be printed on A4 offset paper.
- The application form should reach the Deputy Commissioner, Patuakhali by post during office hours by 15-09-2022 AD.
- No applications will be accepted through the Service or directly. Incomplete, defective and after due date applications will be treated as rejected outright.
- Pay order issued from any branch of ‘Rupali Bank Limited’ in favor of District Commissioner, Patuakhali for examination fee of Taka 500/- (Five Hundred) DD (Non-Refundable) to be submitted along with the application form.
- The candidate’s age should be between 18 to 30 years as on 15-09-2022 AD. But children or children of freedom fighters/martyred freedom fighters or Maximum age limit is relaxable up to 32 years as per government rules in case of disabled persons. No affidavit regarding age will be admissible.
- Applicant’s recently issued passport attested by gazetted officer of 1st class minimum 1st grade with title and name stamp along with application form.
- 03 (three) size color photographs (with candidate’s name), attested copies of all educational qualifications and experience certificates (if any), National Attested copy of Identity Card, Citizenship Certificate issued by Union Parishad Chairman/Municipal Mayor and 1st class minimum 9th-grade, Character certificate issued by gazetted officer should be attached.
- In case of son-daughter/son-daughter of valiant freedom fighter/martyr freedom fighter, photocopy of freedom fighter certificate (signed and countersigned by the above authority) of his/her father/mother/grandfather/great-grandfather as per the latest notification of the Ministry of Liberation Affairs along with the application form. Attested by a gazetted officer of the class (with title and name seal) to be attached.
- Certificate issued by the Mayor/Union Parishad Chairman of the respective municipality mentioning the relation of freedom fighter to the applicant in freedom fighter quota must be submitted. The post name and quota (if any) must be mentioned on the envelope.
- If the candidate is working in any Government/Semi-Government, Autonomous/Recognised Private Institution, he/she should apply through the appropriate authority. In this case No advance copies will be accepted. In the case of married women, husband’s permanent address should be mentioned. All original certificates must be produced during the oral examination. Original Certificate / Provisional Certificate in case of proof of educational qualification . In the case of recruitment, the relevant recruitment rules and quota/rules prescribed by the government will be duly followed.
- No other certificate will be accepted. Candidates will not be paid any TA/DA for appearing in the selection test. 11. The Authority may add/modify any conditions and reduce the number of posts if necessary.
- If any adverse information is found in the police verification and health examination of the finally selected candidate without assigning any reason.
The candidature will be considered cancelled.
- The Authority reserves the right to suspend, reschedule/cancel this recruitment process without assigning any reason. A return envelope (sweat size 9) with a postal stamp of Rs.10 inches x 4 inches) is to be attached with the application form.
- All the columns of the application form must be duly filled (where applicable). Mobile number of the candidate should be mentioned in the application form.
- All the candidates who have applied in the light of this office’s circular dated January 27, 2020 46,10,800.00.02.160,16-49. They do not need to reapply.
Question patterns of Patuakhali Union Parishad secretary job circular:
Written exam will be held in Patuakhali union parishads job circulars:
|Bangladesh and international affairs
|অনুবাদ, সমাজ, কারক, বাকধারা, এককথায় প্রকাশ, ইউনিয়ন পরিষদ ম্যানুয়াল
|Class 8th and class 9 math
|Translation, Transformation of tense, paragraph, Voice change
Potuakhali dc office job circular August 2023
The Potuakhali dc office and its subordinate Upazila Nirbahi Officer’s Office have issued notification for a job circular of 28 manpower in July 2022. The application process has started in the prescribed form through complete handwriting. Applications from the district administration will be accepted till July 14, 2022.
Office of the Deputy Commissioner in view of the clearance of the memorandum No. 05,00,000.166.11.040.15-99 dated 04-04-2021 AD and 05,00,0000.166.11.040.15-321 dated 20-12-2021 AD of the Ministry of Public Administration. Applications are being invited from the permanent residents of Patuakhali district for the following vacant posts in the offices of Patuakhali and its subordinate Upazila Nirbahi Officers in the prescribed form subject to the following conditions.
Potuakhali dc office job circular July 2023 summary:
Company name : Potuakhali dc office.
Job type : Government.
No of posts : 28
Application starts: From now:
Application deadlines: 14.07.2022.
Application througha: Hardcopy by post office.
See the original Potuakhali dc office job circular July 2023:
See the application form of Potuakhali dc office job circular June 2023:
You should be very careful to fill up the job application form. You must write all the forms in handwriting.
How can you fill in the applicatin form of Potuakhali dc office job circular 2023:
Interested candidates are required to fill in the application form specified in the prescribed application form as per the circular issued on 05-1210.0000 0000069.14-01 dated 29-12-2014 of the Ministry of Public Administration. Application forms can be collected from the website of the Ministry of Public Administration www.mopa.gov.bd or from the office of the Deputy Commissioner www.patuakhali.gov.bd). Candidate’s newly taken 04 (four) copies of color photograph should be attached with the application form and the candidate must write the name clearly on the other side / back of the photograph.
The application form should reach the Deputy Commissioner, Patuakhali by official post during office hours by 14.07.2022. Incomplete, defective, unsigned and late applications will be considered rejected.
100.00 (one hundred) tks for examination fee would be deposited in the treasury invoice in the government treasury / bank under code no. 10842-0000-2031.
Age of Applicant for the Potuakhali dc office job circular 2023:
08 Candidates must be between 18 to 30 years of age on 01.08.2022. However, in the case of children of freedom fighters / martyred freedom fighters and physically challenged candidates, the age will be relaxed up to a maximum of 32 years. Affidavit will not be accepted in case of age.
How can a candidate send the application fo Potuakhali dc office job circular June 2023:
Candidate should mention the name of the post and the name of the quota (if any) on the envelope.If the candidate is working in any government / semi-government / autonomous / approved non-government organization, he / she has to apply through the appropriate authority. In this case no advance copy will be accepted.In case of recruitment, relevant recruitment rules and quotas / rules prescribed by the government will be followed properly.
Must participate in written, practical and oral examinations at the place prescribed by the authority and in this case any type. TA / DA will not be provided.In case of concealment of any information or failure to submit the certificate of appropriate authority in support of the information, it will be considered as disqualification / appointment of the candidate.The authority may add / change any condition as required and reduce / increase the number of posts.
Other isssues of Potuakhali dc office job circular Junly 2023:
If any adverse information is found in the police verification and health examination of the final selected candidate, his selected candidature will be considered void without giving any reason.The Authority reserves the power to suspend, change / cancel the appointment without giving any reason.13. A return envelope of 9.5 x 4.5 inches with unused postage stamp worth Rs.14. Candidates who have passed the written and practical examinations will have to submit the original certificates along with the Member-Secretary, Divisional Election Board, Barisal in favor of all the information mentioned in the application form before the oral examination.15. Column 18 of the application form should mention the information related to shorthand for the post of shorthand typist-cum-computer operator, computer operator, office assistant-cum-computer typist, computer training of candidates for the post (whichever is applicable for that post).All the columns of the application form should be filled properly (where applicable)
Job Preparation and Possible Date:
The entire recruitment process will be completed within the next year. As a result, the recruitment test may start within six months. So from now on, you should prepare for the written test. Complete recruitment activities will be completed under the chairmanship of Divisional Commissioner, Barisal. Only a written examination will be completed through Deputy Commissioner, Patuakhali. The entire examination will be completed through Divisional Commissioner Monitoring. Candidates who pass the written examination will be taken the practical and oral examinations in the office of the Divisional Commissioner.
Question patterns of Potuakhali dc office job circular 2023:
The third-class recruitment activities of the Deputy Commissioner’s Office have usually been conducted in Bengali, Maths, English, and General Knowledge examination of 60 or 80 marks. In practical tests only pass or fail is determined. In the practical tests, there is no type of number. There are twenty marks on top of the oral examination and certificate. All in all, he was selected after selecting a suitable candidate. It is possible to get a job by passing all the exams easily if you have a little bit of basic knowledge. It is better to apply for one post only for one candidate. Exams for all positions can be completed at the same time and day. Best wishes to the examinee.
You may visit:
- Gopalganj dc office job circular 2022.
- Foridpur dc office job circular 2022.
- Bangladesh railway job circular 2022.
- Sunamganj pourashava job circular 2022.
- Nilphamary judges office job circular 2022.
- Jubo Unnayan adhidapter job circular 2022.
- Sunamganj dc office job circular 2021:
- Potuakhali dc office job circular 2022.